Blogging offers a proven way for B2B companies to generate traffic and engage their target audiences. But increasing your visitor count with good SEO is only the first part of the battle. A great blog post also keeps readers on the page with value-adding content that builds brand authority and helps earn the trust of your potential customers.
How my professional blog writing services help your business
My B2B blog writing services help to amplify your brand and build authority by informing and educating your target audience.
My business blogging services are ideal if you want to:
- Publish high-quality original writing for your business website
- Increase your visibility in organic search engine results
- Share your insights and expertise with your readers
- Become an authoritative resource in your industry
- Inform your customers about your products and services
A high-quality business blog puts the target audience – not the search engines – at the centre of attention. By informing, educating, and entertaining your target audience, you keep them coming back from more. And that’s the sort of content that Google loves.
My B2B blog-writing process
Whether you’re a business owner, CMO, content marketing manager, or content strategist, my job is to make your life easier. That goes beyond creating quality content. For new clients, I recommend starting off with a kick-off call to discuss your content marketing goals and how they align with your unique value proposition (UVP). For retainer clients, I also recommend monthly calls to discuss strategy and topic ideation. These sessions are included in my rates.
Here’s my preferred blog-writing process:
- We’ll work together to complete a content development brief
- I’ll carry out extensive online research around the key points
- I’ll craft an original, SEO-friendly blog post based on your brief
- I’ll provide up to two revision rounds based on your feedback
- I’ll keep you informed about progress and meet every deadline
I tailor my blog-writing services to work seamlessly with your existing content marketing processes. You can expect proactive email communications, and I’m always willing to work in a flexible way that accommodates your schedule.